I. The seller and the sender of goods and services is:
KEG Exchange Group Sp. z o.o.
ul. Gintrowskiego 53
II. Placing orders
- Prerequisites for placing an order are to become familiar with these Terms and Conditions.
- By placing an order Purchaser (Recipient) clearly states that he understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- The sale takes place on the basis of orders taken by:
- website: sklep.keg-exchange.pl/en/
- e-mail: email@example.com
- fax: 0048 59 857 04 19
- phone: 0048 59 857 04 10 (weekdays from Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 4 pm)
- Internet and telephone service is intended for adults only.
- The person placing the order confirms to be 18 or more.
III. Reception and execution of orders
- Order is accepted for execution (only on the basis of the data contained therein) provided that and at the time it is confirmed by the Seller electronically.
- All confirmed orders are executed:
- no later than on the next business day after the payment authorization
- no later than on the next business day from receipt of funds on account of the Seller.
- Comments provided by the Purchaser in the "Comments" shall be taken into account by the Seller to the greatest extent possible – however, they cannot be treated as guaranteed service.
IV. Shipping and delivery of orders
- After the order is completed, the Seller shall make the shipment via courier DPD or any other shipping company for the delivery of pallet shipments.
- Shipments of orders are made on weekdays from Monday to Friday, between 8 am to 4 pm.
- The hours of shipment delivery are governed by internal rules of courier and freight forwarding companies.
- Delivery term is dependent on the location and method of delivery. It is guaranteed to a limited extent by the service provider, and is subject to its Terms & Conditions (Terms & Conditions of the courier company DPD is available at: www.dpd.com.pl/eng).
- The courier company shipments are not delivered to the mailbox addresses.
- The courier always makes two attempts to deliver the shipment (with one-day break), and in the absence of the Purchaser, every time he leaves a notification with the number of the bill of lading and the request for contacting the telephone number provided.
- Orders sent to addresses of hotels, large companies etc. may be delivered to the reception or secretariats and these are not shipments delivered personally to a specified person.
- Order information sent via DPD is available at: www.dpd.com.pl/eng or another company delivering the shipment.
- The time of the order execution may be extended in the lack of the order number on the bank transfer made by the Purchaser or wrong order number entered on the bank transfer.
V. Shipping costs
- Shipping costs are added to each order.
- The shipping costs are available at: https://sklep.keg-exchange.pl/en/shipping-cost.html
- The Seller reserves the right to change the shipping costs, as well as making, cancelling and changing promotional actions.
VI. Purchase documents
- VAT invoice is issued for each order.
- Each time the Seller attaches purchase document to the delivered goods. In some situations, the Seller sends it by post to the address of the Purchaser - at the end of the month in which the transaction was made.
- It is also possible to send purchase document to in electronic form after the prior consent of the Purchaser.
VII. Methods and conditions of payment
- Payments for transactions can be made as follows:
- as a prepayment to the Seller's bank account kept by the Bank RAIFFEISEN POLBANK, account no.: PL82 1750 1396 0000 0000 2919 0038, SWIFT: RCBWPLPW (payment in EURO).
- Prices of goods and services available in the online store sklep.keg-exchange.pl/en/ are net prices expressed in Euro (EUR).
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods and services available on the website sklep.keg-exchange.pl/en/, remove existing and introduce new goods and services to offer, as well as cancel or change promotional actions.
VIII. Return and Warranty
- The right of withdrawal from the agreement:
- The Purchaser has the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without providing any reason.
- The term of withdrawal from the agreement shall expire after 14 days from the date on which the Purchaser entered into the possession of things or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Purchaser entered into the possession of things.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Purchaser must inform the Seller (Keg Exchange Group Sp. z o.o., ul. Gintrowskiego 53, 02-697 Warszawa, tel.: 0048 59 857 0410, fax: 48 59 857 0419, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of its decision to withdraw from this agreement by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail).
- The Purchaser may use the model withdrawal form, although it is not mandatory.
- The Purchaser may also fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement electronically on our website (https://sklep.keg-exchange.pl/en/returns.html). If the purchaser uses this possibility, the Seller will immediately confirm the Purchaser the receipt of the withdrawal on a durable medium (for example, by e-mail).
- To keep the deadline for withdrawal from the agreement, it is sufficient for the Purchaser to send to the Seller information regarding exercising the Purchaser’s right of withdrawal before the deadline for withdrawal.
- Effects of withdrawal from the agreement:
- In the case of withdrawal from this agreement, the Seller returns to the Purchaser all payments received from the Buyer, except for shipping costs, immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed by the Purchaser about the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from this agreement. The Seller shall reimburse payments using the same payment methods that were used by the Purchaser in the initial transaction, unless the Purchaser expressly agreed otherwise. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of things or until the Sellers is provided with the proof of their return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The goods purchased shall be returned to the Seller to the following address: Keg Exchange Group Sp. z o.o., ul. Kaszubska 21c, 77-200 Miastko, Poland, immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which the Purchaser has informed the Seller to withdraw from this agreement. The deadline is met if the Purchaser sent the goods before the deadline of 14 days.
- The Purchaser shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- The Purchaser shall only be liable for any diminished value of things resulting from the use of it in a different way than it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
IX. Personal data
- In accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection the Seller informs that the personal data of our customers is stored in the data set of the Seller.
- Personal data is collected, processed and used only for marketing purposes, reference, orders and statutory business of the Seller, as well as the conduct of promotional and advertising activities with the provision of the requirements of data protection set out in the above Act.
- The customer has the right to inspect, correct and cease the processing of his data, which shall be reported to our office in writing.
- The Seller is not responsible for damage caused as a result of disclosing access passwords to the e-mail accounts, logins, links to track the order and other non-public information provided for the order by the Customer to a third party, or if a third person came into possession of this data unlawfully (identity theft, hacking into the computer system, hacking into e-mail account).
- At the same time, the Seller agrees to carefully store and protect personal data and not to disclose such data to third parties without the Customer’s consent.
X. Final remarks
- Products may have manufacturer's logos, engraved items, stickers and other decorative elements or information that may not be visible on the sample photos.
- The colors in the photos may in fact differ from the print or presentation on a computer monitor.
- Please make sure that each element of the product corresponds to your expectations.
- The Seller reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms & Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- The offer available on the website sklep.keg-exchange.pl is valid on the day of its publication, and may be modified every day.