I. Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is KEG Exchange Group Sp. z o.o., ul. Gintrowskiego 53, 02-697 Warszawa, Poland.
II. Purposes and Lawful basis for processing
Your personal data is processed:
- in order to provide services related with running and support of customer account and in order to properly execute contracts concluded by the website (basis Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes (conducting analyses of users' activity on the www.sklep.keg-exchange.pl website and their preferences in order to optimize our products, improve the applied functionalities, optimize sales and post-sale service processes) (basis Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR).
III. Transmission of data to third countries or international organizations
We don't transmit your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
IV. Storage of personal information
We store your personal data until you delete your account at www.sklep.keg-exchange.pl.
Our system will only retain archived information about transactions you have concluded. Their storage is related to, for example, your claims, as well as rules of law that apply to us.
V. Your rights
- The right of access and obtaining the copy of your personal data.
- The right to rectification of your personal data.
- The right to erasure of your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authorities.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
VI. Security of personal data
Only authorized persons have access to data processed by the Administrator.
VII. Contact details
Keg Exchange Group Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Gintrowskiego 53