Masterkegs are a range of machines for the filling and washing of stainless steel kegs. Machines are designed and made with special care. The structure of the machine and the parts which are in contact with the liquid are entirely made out of AISI 304 stainless steel. The filling head was designed with careful details to exclude any type of contact with the air and to ensure a filling that’s completely sterile.
The washing systems ensure:
a) good cleaning
b) the checking and monitoring of the rinsing phase
c) the checking for the absence of liquid in the kegs at the end of every work phase.
The special solid steel structure guarantees excellent resistance to wear and minimizes the need for ordinary maintenance operations.
- Keg-filling range: 10-50l
- Product handled: beer
- Fillingheads: 1 pc.
- Washing heads: 1 pc.
- Liter-counter accuracy: ± 0.20%
- Average filling accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Accident-prevention protection: Dual buttons for cycle starting
- Resistance to sanitization: resistant to chemicals, water and steam
- Max. hourly keg production 20/30 l: 36
- Max. hourly keg production 50 l: 32
- Construction Material: Aisi 304 L stainless steel
- Material in contact with the liquid: Aisi 304/316 L stainless steel & EPDM/PTFE/Silicone
Dimensions and weight
- Height of work table (mm): 850 - 870
- Dimensions WxDxH (mm): 1600x1600x2350
- Weight (kg): 630
- Filler’s installed power (kW): 1,5
- Power of the resistances if present (kW): 4,5
- Number of phases: 3/PE
- Voltage (Volt AC): 400
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Max. product flow rate (l/h): 3600
- Product Pressure (bar): 2-2,5
- Air pressure (bar): 6
- Air consumption (N l/min): 416
- Nitrogen / CO2 pressure (bar): 6
- Nitrogen / CO2 consumption (l/h): 134
- Water pressure (bar): 3
- Water flow rate (liters/hour): 3600
- Heating steam (kg/h): 24
- Sterilization steam (kg/h): 18
For additional information about product, please contact Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org